Friday, June 18, 2010

Roughing it Easy







One of the best things about being married is that I have someone to hang out with that doesn’t suck. I love hanging out with Troy doing just about anything. One of our first dates was going to a birthday party that started out with go-kart races. This was something that I have never done before on a track. I learned that night that Troy is super competitive and that going around a track over and over and over again clockwise makes me very nauseous. My little fingers were frozen by the time I was done & my nose was bright red.
I love how Troy “makes” me do things that I don’t normally do, like camping. It isn’t my most favorite thing to do but he seems to like it, so we go. On the last camping trip I used a recurve bow for the first time since college. I have to point out, that I think I know how to do everything and I thought I could do it. I pulled back the string and let go and WHAM!! Huge bruise on my arm, where the string hit it. It was not super sexy. I love my new sister and brother in-laws and I really love that they let us stay in their 5 star RV, nothing beats camping with a queen size mattress that has a pillow top. Roughing it easy! YAY! Here are some cute pictures of Troy camping. The weather was perfect and the stars were so bright. This camping trip rocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment