Wednesday, June 23, 2010




We did it! We bought a huge truck. We bought a 2007 GMC Sierra Classic with 4 Door Crew Cab, Duramax Diesel 4x4, Fabtech Lift Kit, Leer Custom Shell w/Browning Limited Edition Custom Kit. That’s right I have a gun rack in the shell- I don’t own a gun, but I have a rack. The sound system is so awesome! Premium Sound Kit 6 Disc Changer, Alpine In-Dash DVD, & XM Radio. This is just about the nicest vehicle I have ever owned. The best three things are Automatic Floor Rails, remote start, & the leather interior. It is a pretty color, inside and out. We can go camping and not be eaten by bears.

Side note: Going camping is not my favorite activity, I have always been afraid of being ripped out of my tent and being mauled and eaten by a bear. Irrational you say? No it happens all the time. August 28th, 2009 a 78 year old man was attacked in Carbon County. April 13, 2006 a black bear broke through a camper shell in Strawberry. I could go on & on but I can’t find any more news stories on KSL. OK, so maybe it is a LITTLE irrational.

Back to the truck

I am very excited to drive it & even a little nervous to drive it. I can’t wait to tow stuff. I just have to find stuff to tow. More pictures to come… hopefully with short little Natasha standing by it.

1 comment:

  1. Just wait, all of your friends, family and neighbors are going to ask you to help them move now... By the way, that reminds me. When Chris and I buy our house can we borrow your truck and maybe borrow you and Troy as well :)

    ReplyDelete